Jobs at Tarragon
This is an excellent opportunity to become an instrumental part of a customer focused support team that will allow you to work across varied technical infrastructures and develop your skills in a fantastic and supportive working environment.
Tarragon is a growing IT support organisation that has been established for over 20 years with a turnover in excess of half a million offering an extensive range of IT & Telecoms services to organisations of all sizes in the UK.
- You will work ‘As One’ with your team to provide the best customer service and demonstrate your technical prowess to all of our clients.
- You will be troubleshooting, installing, maintaining and supporting a wide range of SME IT systems, typically for 5-100 users.
- You will have a ‘Hands on’ problem solving approach; solving problems within strict SLA timeframes.
- Work on cases remotely via phone, email, remote access and onsite.
- Provide onsite installation, consultation and hands on support.
- Hardware and software, desktop, server, network and infrastructure support.
- To clients you will speak plain English and not tech! But more importantly you will speak tech in plain English.
- Support client web sites & cloud services.
- Provide Proactive monitoring and pre-emptive support.
- Delivering great service and making customers happy.
- Working hard to achieve great things.
- Business technology and gadgets.
- Attention to the little things.
- Satisfaction and rewards for designing the perfect end to end solutions and getting the sale!
- Participating in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within our solution portfolio & the infrastructures we support.
Who we are looking for:
As a Techie:
MINIMUM of 3+ years commercial experience in a similar SME IT support role with proficiency and confidence in:
- Windows Server support (2008/2012/2016)
- Exchange Server & mail services support (<2010, 2013+, Mimecast & SMTP feeds)
- Windows Desktop/Printer support (Hardware and Software)
- Assisted support on specialised industry specific software.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies (Office 365, Azure, etc)
- Setting up and maintaining Terminal Services
- Server Migrations (Physical > Physical, Physical > Cloud etc)
- TCP/IP networking skills and LAN/WAN networking essential
- Firewall & Router configuration (Draytek, Cisco, Sonicwall etc)
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Backup products (BackupExec) & Storage technologies
- Virtual Technologies (Hyper-V)
- Smart Phone Setup (IOS, Android & Windows)
Nice to have:
- Web/development skills will be an advantage
- Knowledge of telecoms and connectivity (NEC Telecoms Switches, ISDN2/30 etc)
- Hosted VoIP Solutions (NFON etc)
- Scripting (Batch & VBS)
- Knowledge of SQL
As a Human:
- Personable with excellent customer service skills
- Motivated to solve problems and embrace challenges
- Happy to use initiative, but not afraid to ask for help
- Switched on to listen to and interpret customer needs
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop skill set
- Desire to be a part of marketing the business
- Calm but positive and responsive under pressure
- Honest, responsible, diligent, and organised
- Car driving license & own car
- You must have the right to work within the UK
Please complete the form below.
Submit your CV & covering letter.Upload your CV & Covering Letter